Thursday, December 26, 2019

reference request - List videos of interesting courses at the doctoral level.



Many mathematics departments has provided video lessons their courses (usually one semester) that are offered in their doctoral programs in mathematics. Most often these courses total average of 26 videos each containing a single class. Below is a list of introdutory courses on video.





I would appreciate if people could add on to this list.



Observation To a greater audience reach classes should preferably be in English language and introdutory curses.




Observation I will not be specific as to the area of investigation. Since I believe that the answers here will be useful for students who are not my area of interest. But I have a preference for introdutory courses of Ergodic Theory, Probability, Stochastic Processes, Combinatorics and Statistical Mechanics.


Answer



There is a very much related thread on MathOverflow with a lot of links.


No comments:

Post a Comment

analysis - Injection, making bijection

I have injection $f \colon A \rightarrow B$ and I want to get bijection. Can I just resting codomain to $f(A)$? I know that every function i...