Wednesday, December 5, 2018

calculus - How could I calculate this limit without using L'Hopital's Rule $lim_{xrightarrow0} frac{e^x-1}{sin(2x)}$?



I want to calculate the limit which is above without using L'hopital's rule ;



$$\lim_{x\rightarrow0} \frac{e^x-1}{\sin(2x)}$$


Answer



Using the fact that $$\lim _{ x\rightarrow 0 }{ \frac { { e }^{ x }-1 }{ x } =1 } \\ \lim _{ x\rightarrow 0 }{ \frac { \sin { x } }{ x } =1 } $$ we can conclude that $$\\ \lim _{ x\rightarrow 0 }{ \frac { { e }^{ x }-1 }{ \sin { 2x } } } =\frac { 1 }{ 2 } \lim _{ x\rightarrow 0 }{ \frac { { e }^{ x }-1 }{ x } \frac { 2x }{ \sin { 2x } } } =\frac { 1 }{ 2 } $$


No comments:

Post a Comment

analysis - Injection, making bijection

I have injection $f \colon A \rightarrow B$ and I want to get bijection. Can I just resting codomain to $f(A)$? I know that every function i...