Monday, September 10, 2018

galois theory - Looking for GF(16), GF(32) ... GF (256) tables

I'm learning about Galois Fields by implementing the code to create the addition/multiplication/log/ilog tables. I've got working code but I cannot find many of the actual Galois Field tables online to verify I'm calculating the tables correctly.




I've got GF(8) from Wolfram Alpha. However, when I try GF(16), GF(32), etc. I get grayscale images instead of actual tables, presumably because the tables themselves become too unwieldy.



Is there a site online where these tables are listed? Or, source code that has these tables? Or alternatively, open source software that I can run to generate these tables?

No comments:

Post a Comment

analysis - Injection, making bijection

I have injection $f \colon A \rightarrow B$ and I want to get bijection. Can I just resting codomain to $f(A)$? I know that every function i...